An important update for the 2009 AKC/Eukanuba National Championship Amateur Commercial Contest. Last month we mentioned a pretty neat contest, twice. See AKC/Eukanuba Nat’l Championship Will Be A Family Fun Event and $5,000 To Be Awarded For Best Amateur TV Commercial.
There’s now an official contest website with links to facebook and twitter – and a link to upload your commercial video on YouTube!
Reminder – your commercial must:
- be no longer than 30 seconds long
- feature the name of the show (2009 AKC/Eukanuba National Championship)
- include the date of the show (December 12 & 13)
- include the location of the show (Long Beach Convention Center)
- include ticket information (www.akc.org or Ticketmaster)
- include your contact information before or after the 30 second commercial
- be titled “2009 AKC Eukanuba Commercial Contest
- be uploaded to YouTube at the link provided on the contest website before the deadline (November 30, 2009 by noon PST)
What’s in it for you if your commercial wins?
Some of the commercial entries posted are pretty great – so if you don’t enter, make sure you at least watch and vote for the video YOU think should win.