Unfortunately, these days many of the marketed pet foods are full of things that can be harmful to your pet. ProbioticSmart.com outlined six important things to remember before purchasing your pet food in the article found here.
To sum it all up, there are 6 facts to remember:
- Animal byproducts are not meat
- “MeatMeal” is made of disgusting ingredients
- Labels are misleading
- Nutrition is hard to find
- Gourmet doesn’t mean healthy
- Only your vet knows the truth
These six factors could be the defining factor in your pet’s health. Next time you’re shopping for pet food, keep them in mind. Remember to read and know the ingredients and to never trust the labels. Knowing this information will enable you to help your pet lead a long, happy and healthy life.