(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- Dog Bites: Why They Happen and What to Do
- Keys to Protecting Your House from a New Puppy
- Treating Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety
- Spring Break with your Pup: Southern California
- Travel Blogging With Cats: A Guide
- How to Successfully Rent an Apartment with a Pet
- How to Design the Perfect Landscape for Your Dog
- Pet-Proofing A Home For New Kittens And Puppies