(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- 3 Quick Tips for Building a Doghouse
- New Dating App for Dog Lovers to Find Love
- Ways To Dog-Proof Your Home Before Adopting
- Is Holistic Health Essential for Your Pet?
- What To Know Before Getting a Horse
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for Dogs
- How Veterinarians Can Expand Their Practices
- How To Keep Chickens as Family Pets