(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes
- ASPCA Assists Nearly 200 Animals Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- 4 Things To Know Before Treating Your Dog With CBD Oil
- The 3 Most Popular Doodle Dogs (2020)
- Helping America’s Rescue Dogs
- 5 Best Medicinal Herbs for Dogs