On the eve of the Westminster Kennel Club dog show owners shuffle through the check-in line in the lobby of Hotel Pennsylvania, the competition’s official lodgings. This is the world’s elite canine mixer, where you can see dog lovers with every shape, size and color imaginable. Why are dogs so different?
Popular Posts . . .
- Senior Pets: How To Help Your Beloved Animal Thrive
- Solutions for Dealing With Anxious Pets
- What’s the Difference between an Emotional Support Animal and a Service Animal?
- Why Do Cats Love Boxes So Much? – 5 Reasons Revealed
- Capturing The Spirit Of Your Pet In A Drawing
- Cockapoo Puppies Facts and Personality Traits
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?