Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog
- 10 Things You Must Know About the Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Dog on a Tight Budget
- 5 Tips for Greeting a Strange Dog
- 4 Plants to Grow for Your Cats (and 10 to Avoid)
- Another Good Dog
- 10 Tips to Avoid Your Dog Being Poisoned
- What Should You Look For in a Pet Water Fountain?