Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- Cockapoo Puppies Facts and Personality Traits
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?