Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean