Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- Potty Training Your Dog With A Doggie Door
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs
- 4 Urgent Reasons to Microchip Your Dog