Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- Ways To Ease Dog Boarding Anxiety
- Dogs Across America Celebrate National Flossing Day
- Cats Already Rule The Internet. Now, Cat Shows Do Too!
- Personalized Dog Food Just Got Better
- As The Stars Fall
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes