Senator Ann Cummings has introduced S250, a Vermont bill to prohibit the cropping of dog’s ears. Violators would face a civil penalty of up to $3,000 for a first offense and, those who commit subsequent violations or who perform the procedure without anesthesia, would face criminal charges. The bill would not prohibit owning, showing, buying or selling a dog with cropped ears and licensed veterinarians would be permitted to perform
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Medication the Answer to Helping Your Overweight Dog Lose Weight?
- Why Owning a Dog Is Great for Your Health
- 10 Ways Dogs Are Telling You They Care
- Bringing Man’s Best Friend For a Night Out
- How Man’s Best Friend Is Really Man’s Best Advisor
- Give Your Pet a Comfortable Life Without Going Bankrupt
- 6 Tips to Help You Socialize Your New Dog
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying and Administering Vetmedin for Dogs