Time Magazine published an article written by Carl Zimmer that goes into remarkable detail about nonhuman friendship. Studies have shown that friendships among animals are indeed true and display sharing, grieving, sacrificing, forming bonds, and loyalty. It is quite interesting to learn the types of friendships that exist between chimpanzees, dolphins, hyenas, elephants, baboons and horses. The discoveries could change the assumptions we have about how nonhuman societies work and perhaps change how we think about our friendships.
Popular Posts . . .
- Three Common Mistakes New Dog Owners Make
- How to Care for Your Pets When You’re Sick or Injured
- 3 Quick Tips for Building a Doghouse
- New Dating App for Dog Lovers to Find Love
- Ways To Dog-Proof Your Home Before Adopting
- Is Holistic Health Essential for Your Pet?
- What To Know Before Getting a Horse
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for Dogs