Time Magazine published an article written by Carl Zimmer that goes into remarkable detail about nonhuman friendship. Studies have shown that friendships among animals are indeed true and display sharing, grieving, sacrificing, forming bonds, and loyalty. It is quite interesting to learn the types of friendships that exist between chimpanzees, dolphins, hyenas, elephants, baboons and horses. The discoveries could change the assumptions we have about how nonhuman societies work and perhaps change how we think about our friendships.
Popular Posts . . .
- German Shepherd Puppies: Everything You Need To Know Before You Get One
- Should You Get Pet Insurance?
- Taking Your Pets On A Family Road Trip
- Finding The Perfect Relief For Your Dog’s Itchy Skin
- DOG DAYS in August
- Decoding Your Dog (Infographic)
- Walmart and PetIQ Part of Growing Retail Investments in Veterinary Services
- 12 Simple Home Tips to Ensure a Healthy Life for Your Dog