Bred over 200 years ago for the purpose of routing vermin from beneath large rock piles (called cairns), the Cairn Terrier is a tenacious little dog, with a loyal heart and mischievous personality. Originally bred for his working ability, rather than his looks, this hardy little dog sports a coarse all-weather coat, a compact and low-set body and the fierce belief that, no matter how outmatched he is, he is
Popular Posts . . .
- Three Common Mistakes New Dog Owners Make
- How to Care for Your Pets When You’re Sick or Injured
- 3 Quick Tips for Building a Doghouse
- New Dating App for Dog Lovers to Find Love
- Ways To Dog-Proof Your Home Before Adopting
- Is Holistic Health Essential for Your Pet?
- What To Know Before Getting a Horse
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for Dogs