Bred over 200 years ago for the purpose of routing vermin from beneath large rock piles (called cairns), the Cairn Terrier is a tenacious little dog, with a loyal heart and mischievous personality. Originally bred for his working ability, rather than his looks, this hardy little dog sports a coarse all-weather coat, a compact and low-set body and the fierce belief that, no matter how outmatched he is, he is
Popular Posts . . .
- How Pet Owners Can Allergy-Proof Their Homes
- Getting to Know Your Pet from Head to Tail
- The Numerous Benefits of Pets & Therapy Animals in the Classroom
- Why Pets Need Their Own Room in Your House
- How to Help a Choking Dog
- How to Feed Your German Shepherd Puppy
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You