Bred over 200 years ago for the purpose of routing vermin from beneath large rock piles (called cairns), the Cairn Terrier is a tenacious little dog, with a loyal heart and mischievous personality. Originally bred for his working ability, rather than his looks, this hardy little dog sports a coarse all-weather coat, a compact and low-set body and the fierce belief that, no matter how outmatched he is, he is
Popular Posts . . .
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean
- Senior Pets: How To Help Your Beloved Animal Thrive