Bred over 200 years ago for the purpose of routing vermin from beneath large rock piles (called cairns), the Cairn Terrier is a tenacious little dog, with a loyal heart and mischievous personality. Originally bred for his working ability, rather than his looks, this hardy little dog sports a coarse all-weather coat, a compact and low-set body and the fierce belief that, no matter how outmatched he is, he is
Popular Posts . . .
- Cockapoo Puppies Facts and Personality Traits
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?