Bred over 200 years ago for the purpose of routing vermin from beneath large rock piles (called cairns), the Cairn Terrier is a tenacious little dog, with a loyal heart and mischievous personality. Originally bred for his working ability, rather than his looks, this hardy little dog sports a coarse all-weather coat, a compact and low-set body and the fierce belief that, no matter how outmatched he is, he is
Popular Posts . . .
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog
- 10 Things You Must Know About the Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Dog on a Tight Budget
- 5 Tips for Greeting a Strange Dog
- 4 Plants to Grow for Your Cats (and 10 to Avoid)
- Another Good Dog
- 10 Tips to Avoid Your Dog Being Poisoned
- What Should You Look For in a Pet Water Fountain?