Working with horses on the ground can be just as dangerous as riding, with the possibility of a horse stepping on or knocking over their handler. Here are some tips on how…
Popular Posts . . .
- Car Safety – Should Dogs Buckle Up?
- Saving Trigger
- Former Disney Animator Has Gone to the Dogs with Animal House Portraits
- What’s The Best Ways to Get Rid of Fleas?
- Why Do Dogs Sneeze?
- 5 Reasons Why the Puppy Mill Crisis Affects Us All, and How You Can Be Part of the Solution
- Slowing Down Your Dog at Mealtime & Why It Matters
- How Pet Owners Can Allergy-Proof Their Homes