(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- Solstice East’s Equine Therapy Program is Helping Adolescents Gain Mental Health
- The Most Difficult Dog Breeds To Raise
- Poshmark, Inc. Launches Pets Category
- Ways To Keep Your Home Intact with Destructive Pets
- Pet Holidays To Put on the Calendar This Year
- Finally, a Mask That Protects the Wearer, and Its Profits Support Abused Dogs
- MyTelemedicine Launches GoLexi — a Nationwide Pet Telehealth Service
- Tips on Taking Home a Foster Dog