(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- German Shepherd Puppies: Everything You Need To Know Before You Get One
- Should You Get Pet Insurance?
- Taking Your Pets On A Family Road Trip
- Finding The Perfect Relief For Your Dog’s Itchy Skin
- DOG DAYS in August
- Decoding Your Dog (Infographic)
- Walmart and PetIQ Part of Growing Retail Investments in Veterinary Services
- 12 Simple Home Tips to Ensure a Healthy Life for Your Dog