(WASHINGTON, D.C. — APRIL 15, 2009) Every year, more than one million purebred and “designer” dogs are born and bred into puppy mills — often packed in tiny wire cages, neglected, dehydrated, dirty and chronically sick, with little or no human interaction or affection — and then sold legally to pet stores throughout the country. Now, in a powerful new Dog Whisperer episode, Cesar Millan goes undercover to witness the horrors of puppy mills firsthand and works to rehabilitate dogs who have never known a world outside their overcrowded cages, or learned how to interact with humans.
Popular Posts . . .
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs
- 4 Urgent Reasons to Microchip Your Dog
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog