Written in 1808 by British poet and animal lover Lord Byron, this poem beautifully expresses not only his love for Boatswain, his Newfoundland dog who died of rabies, but brilliantly captures the…
Popular Posts . . .
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?
- How to Treat a Dog Bite to Avoid Infections