Written in 1808 by British poet and animal lover Lord Byron, this poem beautifully expresses not only his love for Boatswain, his Newfoundland dog who died of rabies, but brilliantly captures the…
Popular Posts . . .
- Breeding Bearded Dragons
- Potty Training Your Dog With A Doggie Door
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs