Issuing a recall in December, the maker of Diamond Dog Food noticed that it was receiving contaminated corn a month before it got into the food, a company official stated. While employees had been warned to test closely for the naturally-occurring aflatoxin, it is assumed that a pocket had been missed in one of the shipments, claims Mark Brinkmann, Diamond Pet Foods’ chief operating officer.
The mistake resulted in the
Popular Posts . . .
- 3 Fulfilling Ways To Improve Your Dog’s Life
- Canine Adventures: 3 Reasons You Should Hike With Your Dog
- HomeHeart Vets Offers Compassionate Alternative to End-Of-Life Pet Care
- Great Brain Exercises To Challenge Your Dog
- Halloween can be a scary time for pets; AVMA shares tips on keeping them safe
- Things You Should Know If You Want a Cobalt Blue Tarantula As a Pet
- A Decade of Dirty Dogs: Annual Contest Presents Top 10 Shelter Dog Makeovers and Awards $15,000 to Rescue Organizations
- A Guide to Eliminating Pet Odor in Your Home