We had the pleasure of receiving the book A Prayer for the wild at Heart to review. Animal-loving author Lucy Duckworth has produced her third book to support The Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad (SPANA). It is a small book with the most beautiful photographs of homeless moggies from the countries in which SPANA operates. Each lovely shot of stray cats is accompanied with famous quotes – some humorous, some poignant – to complement each picture. It is a book you can pick up, turn to any page and in less that one minute you will have read a meaningful quote and have your spirits lifted.
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Medication the Answer to Helping Your Overweight Dog Lose Weight?
- Why Owning a Dog Is Great for Your Health
- 10 Ways Dogs Are Telling You They Care
- Bringing Man’s Best Friend For a Night Out
- How Man’s Best Friend Is Really Man’s Best Advisor
- Give Your Pet a Comfortable Life Without Going Bankrupt
- 6 Tips to Help You Socialize Your New Dog
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying and Administering Vetmedin for Dogs