We had the pleasure of receiving the book A Prayer for the wild at Heart to review. Animal-loving author Lucy Duckworth has produced her third book to support The Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad (SPANA). It is a small book with the most beautiful photographs of homeless moggies from the countries in which SPANA operates. Each lovely shot of stray cats is accompanied with famous quotes – some humorous, some poignant – to complement each picture. It is a book you can pick up, turn to any page and in less that one minute you will have read a meaningful quote and have your spirits lifted.
Popular Posts . . .
- Cockapoo Puppies Facts and Personality Traits
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?