We had the pleasure of receiving the book A Prayer for the wild at Heart to review. Animal-loving author Lucy Duckworth has produced her third book to support The Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad (SPANA). It is a small book with the most beautiful photographs of homeless moggies from the countries in which SPANA operates. Each lovely shot of stray cats is accompanied with famous quotes – some humorous, some poignant – to complement each picture. It is a book you can pick up, turn to any page and in less that one minute you will have read a meaningful quote and have your spirits lifted.
Popular Posts . . .
- Ways To Ease Dog Boarding Anxiety
- Dogs Across America Celebrate National Flossing Day
- Cats Already Rule The Internet. Now, Cat Shows Do Too!
- Personalized Dog Food Just Got Better
- As The Stars Fall
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes