We had the pleasure of receiving the book A Prayer for the wild at Heart to review. Animal-loving author Lucy Duckworth has produced her third book to support The Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad (SPANA). It is a small book with the most beautiful photographs of homeless moggies from the countries in which SPANA operates. Each lovely shot of stray cats is accompanied with famous quotes – some humorous, some poignant – to complement each picture. It is a book you can pick up, turn to any page and in less that one minute you will have read a meaningful quote and have your spirits lifted.
Popular Posts . . .
- Former Disney Animator Has Gone to the Dogs with Animal House Portraits
- What’s The Best Ways to Get Rid of Fleas?
- Why Do Dogs Sneeze?
- 5 Reasons Why the Puppy Mill Crisis Affects Us All, and How You Can Be Part of the Solution
- Slowing Down Your Dog at Mealtime & Why It Matters
- How Pet Owners Can Allergy-Proof Their Homes
- Getting to Know Your Pet from Head to Tail
- The Numerous Benefits of Pets & Therapy Animals in the Classroom