Pet owners are not real happy with the findings in a research paper that will be released in the February 2011 issue of The Journal of the Centers for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Diseases. According to the article titled “Zoonoses in the Bedroom”, written by Bruno B. Chomel, DVM, PhD; and Ben Sun, DVM, MPVM, it is possible that sleeping with pets may carry some serious health risks.
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean