Pet owners are not real happy with the findings in a research paper that will be released in the February 2011 issue of The Journal of the Centers for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Diseases. According to the article titled “Zoonoses in the Bedroom”, written by Bruno B. Chomel, DVM, PhD; and Ben Sun, DVM, MPVM, it is possible that sleeping with pets may carry some serious health risks.
Popular Posts . . .
- Solstice East’s Equine Therapy Program is Helping Adolescents Gain Mental Health
- The Most Difficult Dog Breeds To Raise
- Poshmark, Inc. Launches Pets Category
- Ways To Keep Your Home Intact with Destructive Pets
- Pet Holidays To Put on the Calendar This Year
- Finally, a Mask That Protects the Wearer, and Its Profits Support Abused Dogs
- MyTelemedicine Launches GoLexi — a Nationwide Pet Telehealth Service
- Tips on Taking Home a Foster Dog