Pet owners are not real happy with the findings in a research paper that will be released in the February 2011 issue of The Journal of the Centers for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Diseases. According to the article titled “Zoonoses in the Bedroom”, written by Bruno B. Chomel, DVM, PhD; and Ben Sun, DVM, MPVM, it is possible that sleeping with pets may carry some serious health risks.
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Medication the Answer to Helping Your Overweight Dog Lose Weight?
- Why Owning a Dog Is Great for Your Health
- 10 Ways Dogs Are Telling You They Care
- Bringing Man’s Best Friend For a Night Out
- How Man’s Best Friend Is Really Man’s Best Advisor
- Give Your Pet a Comfortable Life Without Going Bankrupt
- 6 Tips to Help You Socialize Your New Dog
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying and Administering Vetmedin for Dogs