Pet owners are not real happy with the findings in a research paper that will be released in the February 2011 issue of The Journal of the Centers for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Diseases. According to the article titled “Zoonoses in the Bedroom”, written by Bruno B. Chomel, DVM, PhD; and Ben Sun, DVM, MPVM, it is possible that sleeping with pets may carry some serious health risks.
Popular Posts . . .
- Ways To Ease Dog Boarding Anxiety
- Dogs Across America Celebrate National Flossing Day
- Cats Already Rule The Internet. Now, Cat Shows Do Too!
- Personalized Dog Food Just Got Better
- As The Stars Fall
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes