The township board in Michigan’s Genesee County voted to reject a proposed pet hotel next to a store under development by PetSmart Inc. Located in the Heritage Park shopping centre of Grand Blanc, Michigan, PetsHotel was designed to allowing “vacationing” pets the luxury of sleeping on luxury dog beds, lambskin blankets, playing on cat furniture and dining upon lactose-free ice cream, for the mere price of $31.00 per day
Popular Posts . . .
- Getting to Know Your Pet from Head to Tail
- The Numerous Benefits of Pets & Therapy Animals in the Classroom
- Why Pets Need Their Own Room in Your House
- How to Help a Choking Dog
- How to Feed Your German Shepherd Puppy
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?