The township board in Michigan’s Genesee County voted to reject a proposed pet hotel next to a store under development by PetSmart Inc. Located in the Heritage Park shopping centre of Grand Blanc, Michigan, PetsHotel was designed to allowing “vacationing” pets the luxury of sleeping on luxury dog beds, lambskin blankets, playing on cat furniture and dining upon lactose-free ice cream, for the mere price of $31.00 per day
Popular Posts . . .
- German Shepherd Puppies: Everything You Need To Know Before You Get One
- Should You Get Pet Insurance?
- Taking Your Pets On A Family Road Trip
- Finding The Perfect Relief For Your Dog’s Itchy Skin
- DOG DAYS in August
- Decoding Your Dog (Infographic)
- Walmart and PetIQ Part of Growing Retail Investments in Veterinary Services
- 12 Simple Home Tips to Ensure a Healthy Life for Your Dog