The township board in Michigan’s Genesee County voted to reject a proposed pet hotel next to a store under development by PetSmart Inc. Located in the Heritage Park shopping centre of Grand Blanc, Michigan, PetsHotel was designed to allowing “vacationing” pets the luxury of sleeping on luxury dog beds, lambskin blankets, playing on cat furniture and dining upon lactose-free ice cream, for the mere price of $31.00 per day
Popular Posts . . .
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog
- 10 Things You Must Know About the Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Dog on a Tight Budget
- 5 Tips for Greeting a Strange Dog
- 4 Plants to Grow for Your Cats (and 10 to Avoid)
- Another Good Dog
- 10 Tips to Avoid Your Dog Being Poisoned
- What Should You Look For in a Pet Water Fountain?