The township board in Michigan’s Genesee County voted to reject a proposed pet hotel next to a store under development by PetSmart Inc. Located in the Heritage Park shopping centre of Grand Blanc, Michigan, PetsHotel was designed to allowing “vacationing” pets the luxury of sleeping on luxury dog beds, lambskin blankets, playing on cat furniture and dining upon lactose-free ice cream, for the mere price of $31.00 per day
Popular Posts . . .
- Breeding Bearded Dragons
- Potty Training Your Dog With A Doggie Door
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs