I’ve been reading a lot about stem cells lately and have taken a real interest. Not embryonic stem cells, but stem cells that are found inside fat cells. Whether you knew it or not, the process of harvesting stem cells from body fat is already being done right here in the U.S. The more I learn about it, the more I think I might actually consider liposuction one day
Popular Posts . . .
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog
- 10 Things You Must Know About the Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- 8 Tips for Caring for Your Dog on a Tight Budget
- 5 Tips for Greeting a Strange Dog
- 4 Plants to Grow for Your Cats (and 10 to Avoid)
- Another Good Dog
- 10 Tips to Avoid Your Dog Being Poisoned
- What Should You Look For in a Pet Water Fountain?