I’ve been reading a lot about stem cells lately and have taken a real interest. Not embryonic stem cells, but stem cells that are found inside fat cells. Whether you knew it or not, the process of harvesting stem cells from body fat is already being done right here in the U.S. The more I learn about it, the more I think I might actually consider liposuction one day
Popular Posts . . .
- Potty Training Your Dog With A Doggie Door
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs
- 4 Urgent Reasons to Microchip Your Dog