I’ve been reading a lot about stem cells lately and have taken a real interest. Not embryonic stem cells, but stem cells that are found inside fat cells. Whether you knew it or not, the process of harvesting stem cells from body fat is already being done right here in the U.S. The more I learn about it, the more I think I might actually consider liposuction one day
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean