by Kelly Marshall Ticks can pose a serious health risk to your dog. If they attach to your dog’s skin they can cause irritation, pain and could pass on diseases. If your…
Popular Posts . . .
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean
- Senior Pets: How To Help Your Beloved Animal Thrive