Time Magazine published an article written by Carl Zimmer that goes into remarkable detail about nonhuman friendship. Studies have shown that friendships among animals are indeed true and display sharing, grieving, sacrificing, forming bonds, and loyalty. It is quite interesting to learn the types of friendships that exist between chimpanzees, dolphins, hyenas, elephants, baboons and horses. The discoveries could change the assumptions we have about how nonhuman societies work and perhaps change how we think about our friendships.
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Medication the Answer to Helping Your Overweight Dog Lose Weight?
- Why Owning a Dog Is Great for Your Health
- 10 Ways Dogs Are Telling You They Care
- Bringing Man’s Best Friend For a Night Out
- How Man’s Best Friend Is Really Man’s Best Advisor
- Give Your Pet a Comfortable Life Without Going Bankrupt
- 6 Tips to Help You Socialize Your New Dog
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying and Administering Vetmedin for Dogs