Time Magazine published an article written by Carl Zimmer that goes into remarkable detail about nonhuman friendship. Studies have shown that friendships among animals are indeed true and display sharing, grieving, sacrificing, forming bonds, and loyalty. It is quite interesting to learn the types of friendships that exist between chimpanzees, dolphins, hyenas, elephants, baboons and horses. The discoveries could change the assumptions we have about how nonhuman societies work and perhaps change how we think about our friendships.
Popular Posts . . .
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes
- ASPCA Assists Nearly 200 Animals Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- 4 Things To Know Before Treating Your Dog With CBD Oil
- The 3 Most Popular Doodle Dogs (2020)
- Helping America’s Rescue Dogs
- 5 Best Medicinal Herbs for Dogs