Time Magazine published an article written by Carl Zimmer that goes into remarkable detail about nonhuman friendship. Studies have shown that friendships among animals are indeed true and display sharing, grieving, sacrificing, forming bonds, and loyalty. It is quite interesting to learn the types of friendships that exist between chimpanzees, dolphins, hyenas, elephants, baboons and horses. The discoveries could change the assumptions we have about how nonhuman societies work and perhaps change how we think about our friendships.
Popular Posts . . .
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?
- How to Treat a Dog Bite to Avoid Infections