Considered to be one of the most powerful canine breeds, the Bullmastiff was the result of cross breeding English Mastiffs with Old English Bulldogs, and was originally bred to thwart the efforts of various poachers and immobilize them. However, today they are viewed as viable family pets. Additionally, the misconception is that Bullmastiffs are Britain’s oldest breed of canine when in reality it is the Mastiff that is older. For all practical purposes, the Bullmastiff is a relatively recent breed of dog.
Popular Posts . . .
- The First-Ever Horror Movie For Cats Premieres Friday
- Saving on Expensive Pet Costs
- Dress Up Your Pet with Frightfully Fun New PetSmart® Halloween Costumes
- ASPCA Assists Nearly 200 Animals Impacted by Hurricane Laura
- 4 Things To Know Before Treating Your Dog With CBD Oil
- The 3 Most Popular Doodle Dogs (2020)
- Helping America’s Rescue Dogs
- 5 Best Medicinal Herbs for Dogs