Considered to be one of the most powerful canine breeds, the Bullmastiff was the result of cross breeding English Mastiffs with Old English Bulldogs, and was originally bred to thwart the efforts of various poachers and immobilize them. However, today they are viewed as viable family pets. Additionally, the misconception is that Bullmastiffs are Britain’s oldest breed of canine when in reality it is the Mastiff that is older. For all practical purposes, the Bullmastiff is a relatively recent breed of dog.
Popular Posts . . .
- Cockapoo Puppies Facts and Personality Traits
- 7 Dog Training Methods: What Works (and What Doesn’t)
- How Can Omega 3 Fatty Acids Improve Your Dog’s Health?
- How To Create The Best Habitat for Your Leopard Gecko
- Car Travel with Your Dog: Essential Tips and Advice for Safety and Security
- The Most Popular Dog Breed in YOUR State
- Tips for Taking Your Dog to the Beach
- How Can Having a Dog Boost Your Mental Health?