All the real Apistogramma species are native to southern America. They share the same characteristics as their larger relatives, and will also display similar breeding habits. Dwarf cichlids from other groups are found in other parts of the world as well, such as the Pelvicachromis cichlids that originate from the African continent. The Pelvicachromis group includes several popular aquarium species of which the most well-known one is the Pelvicachromis pulcher
Popular Posts . . .
- Top Tips for Removing Dog Urine Smell from Carpet
- How to Keep a House Clean When You Own a Pet
- What Pests Can Dogs And Cats Pass To Each Other?
- Mindfull Pet Products
- How to Know If an Unusual Pet Is Right for You
- 10 Steps to Disease Prevention for Dogs
- 4 Urgent Reasons to Microchip Your Dog
- A Safe, Fun Day on the Beach with Your Dog