All the real Apistogramma species are native to southern America. They share the same characteristics as their larger relatives, and will also display similar breeding habits. Dwarf cichlids from other groups are found in other parts of the world as well, such as the Pelvicachromis cichlids that originate from the African continent. The Pelvicachromis group includes several popular aquarium species of which the most well-known one is the Pelvicachromis pulcher
Popular Posts . . .
- Is Homeopathy Safe for Pets?
- The Zen of Furry Friends: Finding the Pet That’s Right for You
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Dogs?
- 4 Benefits to Sleeping with Your Pet
- ADOPTAPALOOZA NEW YORK DEBUTS ON MAY 19 WITH EXPANDED OFFERINGS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
- No-Pull Harnesses: Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- The Importance of Preventing Cruelty to Animals & What You Can Do to Help
- What Your Pet’s Sleeping Position Might Mean