All the real Apistogramma species are native to southern America. They share the same characteristics as their larger relatives, and will also display similar breeding habits. Dwarf cichlids from other groups are found in other parts of the world as well, such as the Pelvicachromis cichlids that originate from the African continent. The Pelvicachromis group includes several popular aquarium species of which the most well-known one is the Pelvicachromis pulcher
Popular Posts . . .
- Three Common Mistakes New Dog Owners Make
- How to Care for Your Pets When You’re Sick or Injured
- 3 Quick Tips for Building a Doghouse
- New Dating App for Dog Lovers to Find Love
- Ways To Dog-Proof Your Home Before Adopting
- Is Holistic Health Essential for Your Pet?
- What To Know Before Getting a Horse
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for Dogs