All the real Apistogramma species are native to southern America. They share the same characteristics as their larger relatives, and will also display similar breeding habits. Dwarf cichlids from other groups are found in other parts of the world as well, such as the Pelvicachromis cichlids that originate from the African continent. The Pelvicachromis group includes several popular aquarium species of which the most well-known one is the Pelvicachromis pulcher
Popular Posts . . .
- German Shepherd Puppies: Everything You Need To Know Before You Get One
- Should You Get Pet Insurance?
- Taking Your Pets On A Family Road Trip
- Finding The Perfect Relief For Your Dog’s Itchy Skin
- DOG DAYS in August
- Decoding Your Dog (Infographic)
- Walmart and PetIQ Part of Growing Retail Investments in Veterinary Services
- 12 Simple Home Tips to Ensure a Healthy Life for Your Dog