In compiling some information on achieving a proper fit to the horse when purchasing a saddle I came across several “Rules of Thumb” to bear in mind. There’s a wealth of information available on the subject of saddle fitting, some of it contradictory. It’s easy for the first time (or even second time) saddle buyer to get confused . The following Rules of Thumb are designed to help a prospective
Popular Posts . . .
- How To Effectively Train Your Kitten To Use The Litter Box
- Foods Your Dog Can (and Can NOT) Eat
- Car Safety – Should Dogs Buckle Up?
- Saving Trigger
- Former Disney Animator Has Gone to the Dogs with Animal House Portraits
- What’s The Best Ways to Get Rid of Fleas?
- Why Do Dogs Sneeze?
- 5 Reasons Why the Puppy Mill Crisis Affects Us All, and How You Can Be Part of the Solution