- Stem cells being used to help pets http://t.co/QjN2Cfq #
- Really?! – Plastic surgery for your pet? http://t.co/kV3qwgE #
- Didja know: If you took your dog in to get neutered, you can fill the void of his manhood with neuticals — bean-shaped silicone implants. #
- Wishing we could be at the #blogpaws sniifing out all the poop this year (& hoping to make it to the next one). #
- Irene is headed for the North Carolina coast. Preparedness tips for pets. http://t.co/xfpopUf #
- @Bellas_Pets National Dog Day was created by the National Dog Day Foundation in 2004…motto… “Saving 10,000 Dogs – One Day at a Time” #
- @Bellas_Pets NP – @Colleen_Paige, founder of The Animal Miracle Network which created The National Dog Day Foundation #
- Nice! – PepsiCo Propel® Zero Supports Much Love Animal Rescue on National Dog Day | PepsiCo.com: http://t.co/S3eAb5W #
- Now that we know it exists thanks to twitter trends, we wish everyone a very Happy National Dog Day ? #
- ASPCA, Pet Parents Prepare for Hurricane Irene http://t.co/q5lCXxT #
This post contains affiliate links, which means we earn a commission for sales referred from links on our site. We're also Amazon Associates, so we may earn from those qualifying purchases, too. Learn more!
I didn’t know stem cell was also applicable to pets. How was that possible? Btw, I hope you’re all fine after the hurricane Irene.
Sheesh, plastic surgery for medical reasons I can understand, but cosmetic? Anything to make a dog look beautiful, I guess.