My Dog Ate What? has returned to Nat Geo Wild.
My Dog Ate What? Rat Poison, a Zipper and Tennis Balls
Wednesday, November 10, 2010, at 9 PM ET/PT
Frannie-Lou the Westie ate a mango pit that stayed in her system for about 11 months before it was detected. Pointing lab Primo learns that some plants are better left rooted after he swallows a dieffenbachia plant, which is toxic to dogs. He faces a lifesaving tracheostomy. Later, Maddie the beagle swallows a large piece of carpet and speaker wire after suffering an allergic reaction to chicken and undergoes a complicated hospital visit. Mastiff Elvis swallows not one but three tennis balls, and the situation proves no ballgame, as the third ball requires a procedure that could be deadly. And, when beloved cockatoo Hoppee ingests 75 zipper teeth, his vet must find a creative way to remove them.